The Early American Experience
Step back in time as you visit the sites and of early American history. Your educational tour will begin in Washington D.C. where you’ll visit the famous monuments and memorials of our founding fathers. Visit the Smithsonian Museum of American History before taking in a show at the historic Ford’s Theatre. Next on your class trip, travel up to Philadelphia, where you’ll see the famous Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Travel down to colonial Williamsburg, VA where you’ll witness first-hand what life was like back when our nation was first founded and spend a half-day at the exciting Bush Gardens Amusement park before heading back to your school and hometown.
- Arrive in Washington D.C.
- Guided Tour of Washington DC: Monuments, War Memorials, & Arlington Cemetery
- Visit the Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Visit Mount Vernon
- See a show at Ford’s Theatre or Lincoln Center
- Travel to Baltimore
- Visit Fort McHenry
- Travel to Philadelphia
- Visit the Constitution Center- Attend an American History Educational Program
- Guided Tour of Philadelphia: Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Penn’s Landing, Elfreth’s Alley, Betsy Ross House, Row houses
- Return to Washington, DC
- Travel to Williamsburg, VA
- Visit Colonial Williamsburg
- Lunch in a historic tavern
- Visit Historic Jamestown
- Seminar Workshop: Step back into History: The American Revolution
- Visit Monticello
- Visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg Theme Park
- Travel to Washington D.C.
- Return home