American History in Washington, D.C.
American History Washington, D.C.
Offer your students an opportunity to explore American History in Washington, DC on this 5-day trip enriching trip. On this educational tour to our historic nation’s capital, teachers can witness the Constitutional Underpinnings of the United States Government with their students. Groups also have the option to visit Gettysburg and Jamestown.
Here are some of the options available to you when you customize your tour with us:
- Guided tour of Washington, D.C. including, the Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, the Dr. MLK Memorial, White House photo stop, World War II memorial, FDR Memorial, and more.
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Nation Museum of African American History and Culture
- National Archives Museum
- National Museum of American History
- Ford’s Theatre Museum and Petersen House
- Gettysburg Battlefield and National Military Park
- Arlington National Cemetery
- International Spy Museum with student scavenger hunt
- Historic Jamestown
Add college visits, a visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, a Potomac river cruise – the options are almost limitless. Request a quote today!