Washington, D.C. Science Trip
Take your class on a Washington, D.C. science trip to remember. Travel to Washington D.C. and visit amazing museums and science centers that in our nation’s capital. Students will learn about a variety of scientific fields including biology, chemistry, astronomy, and technology. As an added bonus students will also spend time in nearby Baltimore, MD to study marine sciences.
- Arrive in Washington D.C.
- Visit the Smithsonian National Zoo
- Illuminated Guided Walking Tour of Washington D.C. Memorials and Monuments
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit the Smithsonian Museums:
- Museum of Natural History
- Air & Space Museum
- Boat ride along the Potomac River
- Breakfast at hotel and check out
- Travel to Baltimore, MD
- Visit the National Aquarium
- Lunch at the Inner Harbor
- Visit the Johns Hopkins Archaeological Museum
- Visit the Maryland Science Center
- Return to Washington, D.C.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out
- Visit the Marian Koshland Science Museum
- Visit the Goddard Space Flight Visitors Center
- Return Home